- Support companies that are starting their inclusive sourcing journey by defining the initial significant steps to start an inclusive sourcing program.
- Set living wage as a corporate priority and provide access to resources and guidelines for companies to close gaps and enlarge their positive impact.
- Support of initiatives that enable access to essential goods and services for vulnerable and socially excluded individuals, MSMEs and groups.
Workstreams & WG leads
- Empowering procurement teams with operational guidance on establishing and scaling inclusive sourcing practices.
- Tackling financial inequality, by guiding companies on their living wage journey for direct employees and workers in the supply chain.
B4IG publishes its Inclusive Sourcing Methodology
Inclusive Sourcing has become a topic of interest as procurement activities and spend represent a significant opportunity for companies to promote inclusive practices and maximize their “inclusion footprint”. Yet, understanding
The B4IG Coalition pushes forward Living Wage as a Corporate Priority
Co-chaired by Mathias Cormann, Secretary General of the OECD, and Emmanuel Faber, the coalition held its Board meeting on June 21. The members of the Board held several working sessions
Building an Inclusive Recovery : the B4IG coalition’s roadmap
This position paper clarifies the ambitions of the B4IG coalition through a roadmap built in collaboration with the member companies to advance Inclusive Growth. It covers key areas of action
To continue your reading
B4IG publishes 13 indicators to analyse and measure the social challenges of the Just Transition
During the COP26 in November 2021, B4IG adopted a statement on the central role that businesses have to play in ensuring the social challenges of the ecological transition are met, by
The B4IG Coalition elects Ilham Kadri, as its New Co-Chair to direct the next phase of the coalition
We are excited to share that the B4IG Board Members elected Ilham Kadri, CEO and President of the Executive Committee of Solvay as the new Co-Chair of B4IG. Her new