- Integrate studies and best practices into collective actions and common guidelines in order to improve the performance of corporate diversity and inclusion actions of member companies.
- Strengthening member companies’ restructuring processes and practices with the objective of limiting risks of long-term unemployment and preventing disproportionate negative externalities on certain categories of employees within the company and at a larger scale the local communities.
- Collectively develop and deploy digital inclusion initiatives to innovate and support the development of basic, intermediate, and technical skills with the objective of contributing to bridging the digital divide.
Workstreams & WG leads
- Resourcing companies with tools to improve Diversity & Inclusion practices with an initial focus on Ethnic Diversity.
- Ensuring responsible transformations through practical guidelines that promote social dialogue and inclusive actions.
B4IG publishes Operational Recommendations on Ethnic Diversity & Inclusion
Businesses in today's world are expected to play a proactive role in advancing ethnic and racial Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) in the workplace, in value chains and ecosystems. How can
B4IG publishes Responsible Transformation Guidelines to foster Corporate Responsibility for Inclusive Transitions
Now that transformation is a permanent dimension of our economies, how can we ensure that any restructuring process considers socio-economic impacts and considers employees fairly, thereby avoiding the reinforcement
B4IG calls to put people at the heart of climate action
Paris – November 8, 2021 – As governments, businesses, experts, and non-governmental organisations are gathering in Glasgow for the 26th UN Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP26), the B4IG
To continue your reading
B4IG publishes 13 indicators to analyse and measure the social challenges of the Just Transition
During the COP26 in November 2021, B4IG adopted a statement on the central role that businesses have to play in ensuring the social challenges of the ecological transition are met, by
The B4IG Coalition elects Ilham Kadri, as its New Co-Chair to direct the next phase of the coalition
We are excited to share that the B4IG Board Members elected Ilham Kadri, CEO and President of the Executive Committee of Solvay as the new Co-Chair of B4IG. Her new