- Strengthening member companies’ human rights due diligence processes, with a focus on eliminating forced labor and child labor, and respecting freedom of association.
- Enabling member companies to support suppliers effectively to advance their respect for human rights.
Workstreams & WG leads
- Advancing fair recruitment practices through the development of an ethical corridor between India and UAE.
- Providing Human Rights Due Diligence tools to support companies in contracting suppliers.
- Influencing the dialogue around EU Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence.
B4IG publishes its Human Rights Toolbox on Agency Workers and Service Providers
The latest International Labour Organisation’s 2021 Global Estimates indicate that 27.6 million people are entrapped in forced labour. Diverse crises in recent years – armed conflicts, COVID-19 pandemic, climate change
B4IG leads the way on the European framework on mandatory Human Rights due diligence
The B4IG companies are standing up for human rights and leading the way for an inclusive recovery, as the coalition welcomes the European Commission’s forthcoming legislative proposal on mandatory human
Building an Inclusive Recovery : the B4IG coalition’s roadmap
This position paper clarifies the ambitions of the B4IG coalition through a roadmap built in collaboration with the member companies to advance Inclusive Growth. It covers key areas of action
To continue your reading
B4IG publishes 13 indicators to analyse and measure the social challenges of the Just Transition
During the COP26 in November 2021, B4IG adopted a statement on the central role that businesses have to play in ensuring the social challenges of the ecological transition are met, by
The B4IG Coalition elects Ilham Kadri, as its New Co-Chair to direct the next phase of the coalition
We are excited to share that the B4IG Board Members elected Ilham Kadri, CEO and President of the Executive Committee of Solvay as the new Co-Chair of B4IG. Her new