As the 2022 B4IG Incubator cohort’s acceleration journey is coming to an end, the Incubator would like to take some time to acknowledge what an incredible experience it has been to accompany this year’s projects!
In 2022, we supported 10 social innovation projects, which focused on promoting 4 of the B4IG Working Groups – Diversity & Inclusion, Access to Essential Goods and Services, Just Transition, and Inclusive Sourcing – in 7 countries around the world.
Diversity & Inclusion:
- Family Friendly Company (Danone)
- Panera Dream Project (Panera Bread)
- PODESO (Caisse des Dépôts)
- Inclusive Leadership Project (BASF)
- Future-Fit Through Digital Empowerment (Henkel)
Access to Essential Goods and Services:
- Suspended Protection (AXA)
- Best Chance at Breast (Danone)
- Project Circle (VINCI)
- JuST Institute (BNP Paribas)
- Inclusive Sourcing in IT & Tech (L’Oréal)
These amazing projects have now become a part of the B4IG Incubator community – joining the previous years’ cohorts – for a total of 32 projects since 2020. Over the past 3 years, the community has had a steep learning curve while undergoing the Incubator, and we are delighted to share their perspectives on what makes social innovation projects succeed in scaling up:
Key success factor 1: Making the project a strategic priority.
Key success factor 2: Having a strong business model.
Key success factor 3: Fostering partnerships.
To learn more about the 2022 cohort’s projects and the key takeaways for the successful scale-up of social innovation, watch the 2022 B4IG Incubator Movie!